Forcht Bank (Lexington, KY) engaged Taylor Advisors to be its investment advisor in the 3rd quarter of 2007.
Forcht Bank’s investment yield was below peer and ranked in the 30th percentile per UBPR.
In the initial meeting, Taylor Advisors and the bank discussed the Investment Committee structure, reviewed highlights of a new proposed Investment Policy and strategy, and examined options for security execution.
Benefits of the Strategy
- Takes Advantage of the Relative Value Added of owning General Market Municipals over Bank Qualified Municipals
- Provides a vehicle to efficiently own General Market Municipals
- Maximizes Liquidity and Earnings characteristics of owning General Market Municipals
Taylor Advisors Expertise in the Municipal Market
- Third Party SEC Registered Investment Advisor who fulfills several business purpose requirements for the strategy
- Dedicated Staff that covers the market
- Dedicated Staff to independently Grade and Monitor Issuer Credit
- Purchasing Power and Strong Relationships with Municipal Underwriters to Negotiate favorable terms on behalf of our clients
The bank increased its allocation to the municipal bond sector maintaining excellent credit quality and achieving superior returns. The bank owned these securities in a tax-efficient structure.
For details on the performance of Taylor Advisors’ investment advisory clients, please contact us at at email@example.com or 502-412-2205.